Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

Post an Ad

 

Traggic AsTwo Schoolboys Die After Drinking Acid They Mistook For Fruit Juice

  • Listed: October 13, 2017 6:03 am
  • Expires: 42 days, 21 hours

JOIN 100,110 PEOPLE RECEIVING JOBS AND NEWS FROM THIS WEBSITE EVERYDAY.

Enter your email address to subscribe for News & Available Jobs:

Delivered by adahor.com

Read News,Search & post jobs,Sell your properties on General Classified Site www.adahor.com

Description

 

Two young boys in India have died at a birthday party after drinking a bottle of sulphuric acid they thought was fruit juice.

The boys died in agony after the horrifying mistake in Banglaore, southern India.

Aryan Singh, 9, was with his best friend Sahil Sankar, as they celebrated Sahil’s eight birthday.

After having food, the boys happened to see a liquid stored in a glass bottle. Presuming the liquid to be a cold drink, the duo reportedly consumed it.

Share

No Tags

47 total views, 2 today

  

Listing ID: 77159e0566e637e8

Sponsored Links

Leave a Reply


Users Online Now

1 User Browsing This Page.
Users: 1 Guest

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Facebook By Weblizar Powered By Weblizar

Sponsored Video : WATCH

Advertising Rate / Place Banner !

Popular Ads Today

Popular Ads Overall

DONT MISS OUT


: Enter Your Email Address

To Subsribe For BREAKING NEWS AND JOBS VACANCIES !

NOTE: After you have ENTER your email address do check your email inbox,spam or junk to confirm your SUBSCRIPTION process.



  Delivered by adahor.com